In this section, we'll explain how to move photos from iPhone to computer without downloading any tools. Using Windows PC's File Explorer, you can browse your iPhone's internal storage and copy/move files from there. This method isn't ideal. In the DCIM folder, you'll find all your photos scattered around in different folders with random names; they won't be arranged sequentially. They won't all be in one folder, either.
1. By using a USB cable connect your iPhone to the computer.
2. Ensure to select “Trust This Computer”.
3. Open File Explorer and select your iPhone’s name on your computer..
4. Now, open the internal storage and copy the DCIM folder.
5. Paste the folder anywhere on your PC.
By following this step-by-step guide you can easily transfer your photos from iPhone to PC.
For more read - https://emailspedia.com/